Your pet is your best friend, so we understand how stressful surgery can be. If your pet happens to need surgery, we are here every step of the way. Our doctors are highly trained to manage pain and rigorously monitor vitals before, during and after surgery for the safest and most pain-free procedure. We will always explain why your pet needs a particular procedure and what pre and post-operative care entails.
- Soft-Tissue Surgery includes most procedures that do not involve your pet’s joint or bones, such as spay/neuter procedure, mass removal, trauma and laceration repair and much more.
- Spay/Neuter Procedure is beneficial for your pet and family. This simple and safe procedure eliminates undesirable sexual behaviors and the chance of pregnancy while also promoting a longer and healthier life for your pet and a better companion for your family.
- Oral Surgery is needed if your pet is in pain and discomfort caused from dental disease, which can infect not only your pet’s oral cavity, but also the rest of their body including the heart, lungs, liver and kidneys.
- Mass Removal is highly recommended if a tumor, cyst or hernia is located to prevent the area from growing or spreading to other areas of the body. Even a benign mass can become cancerous with time, therefore removal during early stages is easier, less costly and preventive.
- Foreign Body Removal is always recommended if your pet has ingested a foreign body. Not all objects that are ingested safely pass through the GI tract, which can lead to serious medical issues. For your pet’s safety, give us a call right away if they ingested a foreign object.