We treat your pets with care as special as they are. At Pure Paws, we appreciate the opportunity to meet new clients and their pets, which is why all new clients are welcomed to our practice with $75 off their pet’s first visit!
In a city with countless options, choosing the right veterinary facility for you and your pet can be tricky. If you’re wondering why you should give us a shot, here are 5 reasons that set us apart:
- With a location in the Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood of Manhattan, as well as the Clinton Hill neighborhood of Brooklyn, our clients have more options and greater convenience.
- Newly opened, our facility is home to brand new and state-of-the-art technology to best serve your pet with the most modern amenities and advanced equipment.
- We are thankful for loyal, existing clients who refer their friends and family to our practice, and we love rewarding them with hospital credit and exclusive promotions.
- Stephanie Liff and Alex Schechter share valuable medical expertise with their clients and furry patients, remaining current on the most progressive treatments with continued education and training.
- We strive to make the lives of animals in our community happier and healthier by supporting animal welfare organizations such as Beyond Breed’s Ruff Riders Project and Bones & Co. and Rescue the Runaway.
Our new client form is one of the first ways we get to know new clients. You are welcome to print and complete this form prior to your pet’s first visit to save some time. Be sure to bring the completed form with you to your pet’s visit or fax it to our office at 917.534.7838. If it is easier for you to fill out the form once you arrive to your pet’s visit that is totally fine, but please arrive a few minutes early to do so.
At your pet’s first visit, our goal is to get a better picture of their total health. Checking nose-to-tail, we will look at their eyes and ears, listen to their heart and lungs, inspect their teeth and gums and palpate their abdomen, joints and muscles. It’s amazing how much a nose-to-tail physical exam can tell us! Further vaccines and testing may be recommended based on your pet’s medical history, so be sure to bring any records you have.
Our doctors will discuss all aspects of your pet’s health during their first visit.
- Complete Wellness Exam
- Recommended & Required Vaccinations
- Dental Health
- Diagnostic Tests & Health Screenings
- Parasite Control & Prevention
- Microchip Identification
- Nutrition & Exercise
- Socialization, Behavior & Training
If you would like to schedule a visit or have any questions at all, please give us a call at 917.534.7838 today.